- Light and its ambiguitiesthe catalog of the exhibition, the Salone Annunciata, Milan.
- Last summer by the sea ..., “Flash Art”, n. 39.
- How and why they paint,interview on "Data", n.7/8.
- Painting in Italy, "Bolaffi Arte", n.50, June.
- I want my paintings ..., in the exhibition catalog, Palazzo Grassi, Venice.
- The painting in Italy, "Art Press", December.
- Learning is thinking, interview on "Artitudes", n. 30/32.
- Dialogue with Filiberto Menna , National Gallery of Modern Art, Rome, April.
- The discipline of painting, in the catalog of the exhibition Chronicle, Modena.
- The parallel image, Parallel image and other conjectures, Chisel Book, Masnata editions, Genoa.
- The color, in the exhibition catalog Color, Modigliana.
- Three questions for the artist, in the exhibition catalog The paint colors, Rome.
- Answers and questions, in the exhibition catalog, Il Sole Gallery, Bolzano.
- The word to the artists, in "Qui Arte Contemporanea", n. 17, June.
- What thou lovest well is thy true heritage, catalog of the exhibition Toti Scialoja, Editalia Gallery, Rome.
- Aspects and problems of art. The relationship with tradition, "Notebooks of the Documentation Center of Visual Arts", Pescara.
- Presentation of the catalog William Tucker, L'Isola Gallery, Rome.
- Arshile Gorky al Guggenheim, in “Flash Art”, n. 105.
- Presentation of the catalog William Tucker , L'Isola Gallery, Rome.
- Presentation of the catalog Carlo Battaglia, Art Gallery Duchamp, Cagliari.
- Marginalia, presentation of the catalog Carlo Battaglia, L'Isola Gallery, Rome.
- Answers to five questions, in March 1979, in The body of the painting - Critics and new painters in Italy from 1972 to 1976, C. Cerritelli, Martano Editore, Turin.
- Fontana de l'image à l'objet, in the exhibition catalog Lucio Fontana, Center Georges Pompidou, Paris, p. 338.
- Imbre, De Luca Editore, Rome.
- The moment of signification, introductory text to the catalog Ugo Mulas, L'Isola Gallery, Rome.
- If and when and how, published in "Attendance Requirements and Trends in the News", Prize City Avezzano, Quattro Venti Editore.
- Which Blue? (April 1988), published on Blau: gedankendämmerungslängs, Kunstverein Heidelberg.
- Convivio or pictorial offer, (November 1990) in the exhibition catalog Carlo Battaglia, L'Isola Gallery, Rome.
- Occidet ex templo lumen tenebraeque sequuntur, October.
- “Iconostasi”, year I, n. 0.
- Hatches, vents, openings, exhibition catalog Carlo Battaglia, L'Isola Gallery, Rome.
- Beyond the mirror, exhibition catalog Klamen David, L'Isola Gallery, Rome.
- Kelly and Johns - a correspondence from New York.
- "Art and Criticism", year V, no. 11/12, spring.
- Two questions to Carlo Battaglia, in "Art Criticism", n. 24, October-December.